Monday, July 21, 2008

Yes, the name is super corny

but I just felt a need to pun the place where we'll be at. Originally, we were going to Bundang but now we are going to Jeonju City for 2 months where the other Little River Day School is. Two teachers bailed on them at the last minute so we were asked if we would do 2 months in Jeonju, which is pretty awesome if you ask me. It also means that I will have to come up with another corny punned title.

Well, it's only T minus 3 days to departure!! We'll be leaving at the crack of dawn Thursday morning (July 24) and arriving in Seoul Friday evening, with a 4 hour stop over in San Fransisco. I don't know if I'm ready but we've been preparing for the last couple months. I still have a few things to take care of here and I don't even know how the hell to pack for a whole year, I'm sure it'll be tougher for Talor though. More to come...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's balls fucking cold in winter, dude.

Mummy Darling said...

I've been thinking about you on this long journey. And then another 4 hours in a bus when you arrive. Hope you are both not completely knackered. Can't wait to hear from you finally arrive.